Project Manager, Non Clinical Contract Role
Start Date: 1st April 2021
End Date: 24th December 2021
Location: Home based part of Frimley NHS Trust
Hours: 37.5 hours a week 9am/5pm
Our client based in Frimley are looking for a Non Clinical Project Manager to join their Berkshire and surrey pathology team on a contract basis. You will be home based and required to travel 1-2 times a month.
* Planning and delivery of a project to interface >70 Point of Care Testing (POCT) devices across 5 hospital sites within the required time-frame outlined by NHSE.
* Managing a variety of teams, encompassing both clinical and non-clinical members of staff.
* Adhering to various policies / IG requirements according to each Trust.
* Management of relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers, and ensuring effective communication is maintained throughout the duration of the project.
* Monitoring and reporting on project progress against plans, budgets and key performance indicators, and providing a monthly status report to be submitted to BSPS Executive Board
* NHS Project management experience ideally within the NHS or private healthcare setting.
* Knowledge of POCT devices desirable but not essential
* Proficient in the use of MS Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, Projects and Teams.
* Knowledge of clinical systems and systems integration would be advantageous
* Excellent organisation and time management skills, and ability to prioritise tasks according to the demands of the organisation required
* Educated to degree level/PRINCE 2 qualified
If you are interested in the above position please call and ask for Jordan alternatively please email me