Interested in working for one of the UK's leading architecture firms as a Facilities Assistant? You will be providing support to the Facilities Management team ensuring the office is operating at a high level of safety each day. They are looking for someone to come on board as a Facilities Assistant on a permanent basis.
* Actioning daily health and safety and maintenance checks and reporting where necessary
* Carrying out minor office maintenance repairs
* Assisting with setting up meeting rooms including audio-visual equipment
* Ensuring the post is brought up from the Post Room
* Purchasing items on behalf of the team, in line with financial procedures
* Assisting with external and internal event set up in meeting rooms
* Visiting the storage unit, delivering items and keeping up to date records
* Assisting with staff desk moves and setting up overall studio moves
* Carrying out project and non-project archiving, keeping the database up to date at all times
* Auditing and recording assets on site and the locations of, including laptops and projectors
* A minimum of one-year experience in an administrative or customer service position
* Strong English verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working with Microsoft Office programmes
* Comfortable lifting heavy equipment, office furniture moves and minor office maintenance
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.