Communicate are supporting a FTSE listed FMCG giant in their period of growth and whilst they look to expand their finance team with the addition of a driven and engaged Interim Accountant.
This is an interim role due to start immediately - interviews will commence from the 14th of April, and will look to get the successful contractor in by Mid-April. This is a remote role.
This is for 3 months initially and will be supporting the Commercial Accounting team across accounting, owning period-end and in-period activities, financial reporting, point of contact for audit queries, take ownership of balance sheet management and business partnering with international sales teams.Expectations and requirements:
- You will be either a qualified accountant who has an audit background or a Part Qualified Accountant looking to continue their professional development.
- Experienced in similar roles and feels confident to come into to businesses remotely
- Maintenance of accounting records to provide an accurate picture of the financial position of the organisation, which comply with statutory requirements and accounting standards
- Processing of journals on a monthly basis
- Balance sheet management
- Be immediately available to both interview and join the business within a week
Previous sector experience in FMCG/Retail or Manufacturing would be looked upon favourably, as would experience in temping.
Alternatively, should this role not be quite right in regard to start dates and duration, please do still get in touch on email as we may have something else better suited for you in the pipeline.