Looking for a new challenge and career progression?
If you have experience of managing projects in finance and commercial analysis, then this role will offer you the chance to work within a dynamic team of a multinational business that continues to thrive.
Candidates will be at least part qualified CIMA/ACCA and ideally have experience of improving and streamlining processes .Specific responsibilities will include:
Skills needed will include:
- Aiding preparation of all reporting from Commercial and Finance designed for Group/senior management
- Ensuring timely and accurate distribution of reporting and analysis to relevant stakeholders
- Supporting Month end divisional consolidation and reporting packs including validation of commercial and finance commentary
- Analysing business data to derive valuable insights, examine current business profitability, and identify improvement
- Aid in development and usage of robust, consistent models to be used across all entities
- Support the MI Manager with commercial and financial due diligence for potential new acquisitions
- Advanced Excel skills, including clear and concise data presentation, graphs, and comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Ability to demonstrate commercial impact of accounting experience, and business partnering
- Full Study support and friendly & supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development
- On-site gym, table tennis and pool table
- Competitive/negotiable salary