is digital Amazon Tax & VAT specialist accountancy firm, based in Nottingham. Our service is used by over 300 e-commerce businesses in the UK, Europe and the US.
We are a team of dependable professionals that our cherished clients can rely on for valuable tax advice and a service that is priceless for the growth of their businesses.Job details:
Your main responsibilities are:
- Preparing year-end accounts.
- Preparing personal and corporation tax returns.
- Assisting the management team with ad hoc project work for clients.
- Liaising with clients over their audit and accounts queries.
- Assist with the review and resolution of customer pricing queries.
- Chatting with clients via video or telephone calls to answer questions and give advice.
- Guiding junior team members on good practice and sharing industry knowledge.
- Working with clients to compile, approve, and submit accounts and tax returns.
- Drafting for approval from clients and then submitting VAT returns.
- Liaising with clients to run payrolls, generate payslips and submit FPS/EPS returns.
- Assisting with bookkeeping on occasion to approve reconciliations and finalise the bookkeeping.
- Attending events on behalf of the company to meet and greet new clients.
- Accounting degree or professional part/full qualification (ACCA, CIMA IFA, AAT...).
- Needs to come from a strong bookkeeping and accounting background.
- Needs to have strong communication skills.
Full-time / Permanent
37.5 hours flexi-time between 8:30 am and 6 pm with 30 minutes lunch.
Hybrid work from home and in-office model.
Salary negotiable on experience.
- Company events & social hours