Walters People have partnered with a leading organisation based in Walsall who are looking for a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager, this position would best suit a detailed oriented candidate with the ability to business partner senior stakeholders across the business and is able to deliver insight that influences decision making.
Key Responsibilities as the Finance Business Partner:
* You will be providing analytical support and business partnering to the Operational sites to help plan, understand and improve. You will assist in identifying areas of improvement, from both a revenue and efficiency viewpoint.
* You will produce weekly and monthly KPI reports with accompanying analysis where necessary, including tracking of new trials.
* You will ensure the correct accounting of benefits within the P&L, including posting of journals and reconciliation to financial systems at month end.
* Prepare monthly forecasts of P&L benefits to the business.
* Support the Heads of various departments across the business with any requests and queries as required, establishing a working relationship with all key internal senior management teams as a basis for influencing change.
* You will provide support to the FP&A Manager in the annual budget process, the monthly forecasting process and monthly reporting of results
About you as the Finance Business Partner:
* Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
* Relevant experience working in a commercial or finance function
* Experience in analysing / trending data to make recommendations for change / challenge the business
* Strong Excel skills with the ability to create and develop spreadsheets using functions (pivot tables, lookups etc.) or macros to automate and improve reporting
* Experience of presenting and interpreting key information
* Previous business partnering experience
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to to engage, communicate, influence and build effective relationships with Stakeholders.
For more information about this, or other finance roles please contact Robert McShane at Walters People on