IT Support Analyst - Junior - Maidstone - New
£19,000 - £20,000 + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
Windows, 1st Line, Support, ITIL, Software, Hardware
Commutable from: Maidstone, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, etc.
A leading organisation requires a Junior Software Support Analyst / Administrator to join its growing software/application support function. Suitable candidates will have some experience of the following:
* Providing 1st line support (ideally on bespoke applications), triaging calls in line with high profile SLA targets
* Using initiative to process and prioritise faults according to issue type and contract in line with SLAs
* Ensuring telephones are answered in a professional manner and callers are dealt with as appropriate
* Monitoring support mailboxes and actioning any incoming mail
* Correctly assigning calls to resolver groups or individuals in line with support processes in a timely manner
Please send CV for an informal chat and full job description.
Excellent opportunity to join a market leader that continues to grow!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92387672