Payroll Manager needed for Cheltenham client
Your new company
Practice in Cheltenham need a Payroll Manager to manage a team of 2 .
Your new role
Manage a team processing payrolls for 150 clients using Sage payroll
- Process payroll for clients based on Sage Payroll within deadlines.
- Dealing with Auto Enrolment Compliance.
- Deal with day to day payroll issues and queries.
- Communicate with clients to obtain records and provide explanations in respect of payroll queries.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of PAYE, NI and employment issues in common situations.
- Identify, research and resolve technical issues.
- Identify specialist areas of technical knowledge for future development.
- Comply with the Firm's CPD requirements.
- Complete Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns where relevant.
- Conduct monthly reviews with your team and deal with any escalated queries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accurate payroll, CIS and pension deductions prepared in a timely manner.
- Understands and applies the Firms' policies and quality standards.
- Open to continual learning.
- Good communication skills.
- Working with and respecting others..
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Outgoing and confident approach, ability to use own initiative.
- Previous management experience.
What you'll get in return
Work for a successful accountancy practice with flexible, hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.