A continuously fast-growing accountancy practice is currently recruiting a Client Manager to join their team in Fareham on a permanent basis. This accountancy practice places huge importance on their systems/processes, staff wellbeing, and modern way of operating - this has been the recipe to their triumph. The successful Client Manager will be offered onsite parking, 25 + 8 days annual leave, and the opportunity to grow with the business.Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for:
What you will need:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Review day to day work of the Junior Bookkeepers within the team
- Support and advise client queries
- Providing insight and analysis to clients
- Account preparation
- Preparation and review of management accounts
- Tax & VAT returns
What you will get:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Accountant / Bookkeeper / Senior Accountant / Senior Bookkeeper / Account Manager / Finance Manager / Client Manager / Senior Client Manager
- The ideal Client manager will be ACA or ACCA qualified, have good experience of using Xero and be comfortable overseeing a busy portfolio that is continuously changing due to growth.
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Onsite parking
- Flexible start/finish time
If you are interested in being considered for this Client Manager role, please apply today.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to tnp providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicant's whether you are successful or not.