With significant growth in both the UK and US, our finance team is evolving very quickly.
We are now looking for a talented Data Engineer to join the Finance Team and help us deliver, enhance and maintain our financial data flow reporting systems including reconciliations, revenue recognition and float management in a multi-currency environment.What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of our revenue model and business with the view of creating our next generation of financial tools
- Work closely with the Finance team and business analysts in understanding money flows and business requirements
- Own the financial data reconciliation processes with our financial partners in order to accurately feed our accounting system.
- Develop, enhance, maintain and monitor our financial data pipelines and ETL processes
- Be a key technical leader in the evolution and extension of our accrual financial systems.
What we are offering:
- Msc degree in Maths / Physics is required for this role
- Experience in building and maintaining reconciliation and revenue recognition systems ideally in Fintech within a Consumer B to C business is required
- Strong skills in Python
- Good level of expertise in SQL
- Strong problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating specific functional or technical problems
- Competitive salary, working full-time hours
- We support flexible and remote working
- Free tea, coffee and loads of fruit
- Workplace pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday a year
- Westfield Cash Health Plan
- Westfield Surgery Plan after 3 years' service
- Westfield Perks
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
- Choose your own equipment
We're on a mission to make every kid good with money. Our goal? Create generations of independent, confident young adults, armed with money skills that will set them up for life.
We place the power in the hands of young people, giving them the tools they need to master the financial ropes for themselves. They can spend, save, earn and give with gohenry's prepaid debit card and app - because learning through doing really works (and it's more fun!). All while our unique built-in controls give parents total peace of mind.We're proud to say...
We help over one million members improve their money skills every single day.
Want to join our mission?
- We're one of Tech Track's top 50 fastest growing UK companies.
- And we were nominated for 'Best Personal Finance App' at the British Bank Awards 2020.
- But we're still growing, and that's why we need you.
If gohenry sounds like a place you'd like to be, please apply using the link below.