Interim Finance Business Partner - Charity - Home based.Client Details
National Charity Description
You will be working as part of a wider team delivering accurate, efficient and insightful financial management support services to the Charity. You will be a customer focused individual who will is able to use their commercial acumen to ensure service quality is maximised and organisational financial performance targets are achieved. You will need to someone who is comfortable working remotely and developing excellent working relations with Managers in a large organisation.Profile
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified.
- Relevant post qualification experience in a financial management role in a large organisation
- Experience in the production of monthly management accounts, budgets & forecasts
- Experience of change management
- Forward financial planning, costing, and option appraisal
- Experience of operating across a range of finance functions, including financial services, budgeting, planning, reporting, capital accounting, and supporting budget holders
- Experience working with, and improving systems and processes
- High financial awareness, with the ability to communicate complex financial management information in a straight forward way.
£225 -£250 per day