Middlesbrough Practice are delighted to be working with one of the leading independent firms of Chartered Accountants in the region.
I am recruiting for the following position to join an already busy audit and accounts department:
AAT Trainee/Trainee Chartered Accountant
I am keen to hear from applicants who are part ACA/ACCA qualified or AAT level 3 qualified.
The key duties of the role are:
• Preparation of accounts from a variety of client's systems including Sage, Xero, QBO etc
• Participating in on site audits as a junior and undertaking relevant tasks as required by the audit senior
• Preparation of corporation tax computations
• Clearing review points and actioning queries raised by colleagues
• Acting as a point of contact for clients for ad hoc queries
• Relevant accounts preparation experience
• Audit experience would be an advantage
• Must have excellent IT skills, including working knowledge of Excel
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Experience of liaising with clients
• Experience of using Xero and/or QuickBooks Online would be an advantage, but full training will be provided
The role offers a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, and 22 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a mid-tier size firm, with great progression routes and study support.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to or apply online