This is an exciting opportunity for Systems Project Accountant to join one of Liverpool's most well-known and highly regarded businesses on an 18 month contract leading the continued implementation of MS Dynamics NAV (Implemented 2019). Initially home based then split home/office working in an easily accessible, very impressive modern premises - just outside the city centre you will join a friendly, dynamic and engaged finance team headed by an impressive FD and FC with your remit including:
- Working to fully utilise and implement MS Dynamics NAV across all Group entities (100+)
- Acting as intermediary between the finance team and the external MS Dynamics NAV consultancy
- Acquiring a detailed working knowledge of the Dynamics NAV system and training the finance team
- Co-ordinating system queries and issues raised from accounts team during transition
- Assisting Management Accountants, Financial Controller and Finance Director with the design and utilisation of new reports
- Documenting best practice and training guidelines
- Delivering identifiable business benefits through building on the existing platform
Applicants should have a good working knowledge MS Dynamics NAV and will have previous system implementation/upgrade experience as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills. Sage and Advanced MS excel skills are also desired but not essential as is experience of the property/construction sector.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and
other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.