Team Leader - Learning Disabilities (Supported Housing)Northallerton £28,011 per annumPermanentFull Time (37 hours per week)
Our client is looking for a Team Leader / Supervisor to join their Customer Experience - Supported Housing team to ensure that their learning disabilities service is managed in line with agreed policies, procedures and standards. The role
Within this role you will lead and supervise a team of support staff and be responsible for the effective delivery of high-quality specialist support and advice services to customers with learning disabilities. You will ensure that all customers are treated in a consistent, fair and empowering manner and encourage them to learn skills so they can successfully manage a tenancy.
Additionally you will work closely with the Scheme Manager to create and develop policies as well as deputise for them when appropriate.What they are looking for:
- Management experience including performance management and analysis.
- The ability to motivate staff in delivering on agreed goals.
- To be able to solve problems and make sound judgements.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a demanding workload.
- A clear understanding of best practice principles in provision of support to vulnerable individuals and families.
- Knowledge of financial planning and control.
- Commitment to managing and valuing diversity
- Commitment to customer engagement.
- Full Driving Licence for use in the UK
An NVQ level 3 in Care, Support and management or equivalent related Registered Manager or Health and Social Care qualification would be an advantage.What they can offer in return:
- A salary of £28,011 per annum
- Extra day of annual leave for birthdays totalling 32 (inc. bank holidays). Annual leave also increases for every year of service up to 5 years totalling 37 days (inc bank hols)
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes including dental insurance, cycle to work and eco-friendly cars
- A range of other benefits including G.A.Y.E., free tea and coffee and much more.
Our client provides a range of services to almost 7000 homes across North Yorkshire, a number that continues to grow with the delivery of their ambitious development strategy, supporting their vision to become the best rural housing provider in the country.
They are an equal opportunities and disability confident employer who welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community.The closing date will be 12 noon 26th April 2021Interviews Week commencing 3rd May 2021