Our client, one of the UK's leading independent providers of Financial Services to businesses requires a Client Executive to join their Bridging & Development Finance team in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing day to day support to a team of Relationship Managers. You will assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, conducting periodic reviews, analysis of management information and maintaining client operating conditions.
- Deliver excellent levels of Customer service.
- Preparation and handling of client documentation.
- Work Closely with the Relationship Managers.
- Maintain a high level of professional conduct with internal and external customers face to face, on the phone, via e-mail and in written communication.
- Implement and monitor agreed risk standards and highlight any issues to the Relationship Manager or other teams as appropriate.
- Previous experience in a support role within financial services.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary + bonus + excellent benefits package.