Call Co-ordinatorContract Type:
PermanentSalary / Benefits etc.:
Earnings £19k - £20k.Job Elements: -
The ideal candidate will have:
- To co-ordinate and manage all field service engineer visits to customer sites and to ensure that they provide the level of service required to meet the contractual requirements of the customers
- Provide telephone and email service for the contact centre 8am - 7pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 8am - 5.30pm and Sunday 9am - 5pm on a rota basis.
- Co-ordinate field service engineers' visits to customer sites and escalate service requests to the appropriate team or organisation.
- Complete call incident reports, detailing field service engineers' involvement in sensitive calls for management and customers as required.
- Update and maintain the company database.
- Complete daily shift handovers to pass issues to colleagues and shift engineers.
- Take an active role in streamlining processes and improving customer service.
- An efficient and organised manner
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written especially in relation to customers
- Logical and methodical approach with the ability to enter data accurately into a reporting system as well as talking to the customer at the same time
- Strong computer skills and aptitude for understanding technical issues
- GCSE education - English and Maths at a reasonable grade
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.