Kenton Black are delighted to be representing an established accountancy practice in the Manchester and North West Region. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Practice Accountant/ Accounts Senior with a full practice background to add to their already established team.Your duties will include the following:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Preparing full sets of year end accounts
- Meeting monthly KPI's which entail billing, cash collection, business development and cross selling
- Ad hoc duties in line with the daily needs of the department and wider business
- You will be expected to hold client debrief meetings and answer day to day queries both via email and phone
- You will be expected to have a good understanding of cloud based systems including but not limited to Quickbooks and Xero and ensure that all clients are MTD compliant.
This role is very much about client relationships so it is essential that you have exceptional "people skills"
with the ability to build rapport and communicate with ease at all levels.
Minimum 4 years current experience working in an accountancy practice is essential for this role as my client would expect you to be able to "hit the ground running"
This is a great place to work with long term career prospects, continued development and opportunities to grow within the team at a pace that suits you. In return my client is looking for hard work and commitment which will be rewarded and valued.
If you would like to find out more about this role then please contact Laura Banks at Kenton Black Finance and APPLY TODAY to obtain further details on this vacancy.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.