My client are recruiting!
Due to the expansion of their Digital PR department, they are now on the look-out for a PR professional with demonstrable digital experience to join their performance marketing team in Norwich.
Working with their world-class team, you will be responsible for creating and delivering effective Digital PR strategies, securing coverage and online exposure for a portfolio of national and global brands.
This is an excellent opportunity for a PR account manager or digital outreach manager to take the next step in your PR career with an award-winning, global agency and being an important part of their tight-knit team. You must have had experience in delivering PR activity online for recognised brands and be looking for an exciting new role where you get to work on large campaigns for leading brands in complex markets.
Typically, this role would be based out of Norwich, however with the current pandemic you will be working from home until further notice.
• Research, identify and build relationships with journalists, bloggers and influencers within a wide range of industries covering the diverse client base, via email, phone and social media.
• Creating ideas for content and messaging that will generate relevant coverage and backlinks for clients.
• Creating compelling written content for target websites, and working with their Production Manager to brief assets that deliver to client objectives and ensure high standards are met.
• Using various tools and analysis to track coverage achieved and relevant metrics, and to report on these to in-house and client stakeholders
Who are you?
• You'll have proven experience in securing online coverage using a range of methods for brands
• You'll have a creative approach and original thinking.
• You'll have an understanding of SEO basics, and how links contribute to organic search performance.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• A results-driven mindset.
• An advocate of good writing and the ability to produce copy of a high quality.
• Strong organisation skills and the ability to help develop, monitor and follow project plans, timelines and deadlines.
• Team working and management skills.
What you can expect from my client?
You'll be part of a digital agency that is both small enough to react with agility, while being part of a larger media group that can scale to global requirements. You will work with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines both in Digital Performance as well as wider branding and media. My client will give a good work life balance, and excellent perks in addition to holiday allowance, pension plan, health cash back plan and office treats. You'll also have flexible working hours to fit around life.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch now with Emma Baylis at Select Appointments