Account Manager - Lovely Team - No sales - IMMEDIATE START
My client, based in Welwyn, is looking for an account manager to join their team of nine looking after an established portfolio of customers. They are looking for someone who is experienced in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers via the telephone, e-mail and in person and who has the ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively. You could be a graduate who has some experience in a client facing role.
This role is about maximising the potential of the customer to ensure that they remain with the company.
This a lovely mix of being in the office and going out visiting your clients face to face although initially you will be based in the office while you learn the ropes and you will be mentored and receive ongoing support and training.
The role pays £24k and comes with a company car and a £3k bonus.Responsibilities:
- Day to day account management of allocated customers by phone and e-mail and eventually site visits
- Ensure all relevant services are in contract and managed by the company where possible.
- Resolve customer queries and issues quickly and effectively.
- Carry out annual invoice collections at customer locations
- Sort invoices and pass to Purchasing Team for analysis
- Check analysis is accurate and present to customer
- Record Savings identified and implemented onto CRM data base
- Hold at least annual reviews with main customer contacts
- Manage and monitor the implementation of agreed savings.
- Liaise with other departments and utilise their expertise
- Bubbly personality
- Happy to meet customers face to face and to build relationships
- Good administrative skills
- Good Excel skills
- Company car
- Mobile Phone
- £3k Bonus
- Company Pension
- Death in Service
- Childcare Scheme
- 20 days holiday plus day off for your birthday and loyalty scheme.
- Employee Saving Scheme
- Travel Club
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service award
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy. With this in mind, we request that you do not call the office directly.
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.