A Residential Conveyancing Paralegal is required to join this firm in Wallsend, close to Newcastle upon Tyne. There is capacity to welcome a skilled Conveyancing Paralegal within this residential conveyancing team and to specifically and uniquely work alongside the Head of Conveyancing. We would strongly recommend Newcastle upon Tyne based candidates with comparative conveyancing experience who are looking to place and develop their legal skills within a supportive and friendly environment to consider this great position.
* You will smoothly manage your own conveyancing caseload end to end whilst receiving all the support and supervision you require from the expert team who have a good reputation.
* Some examples of the range of your responsibilities are: taking instructions for sale and purchase files, transfers of title, new build purchases, discharge and remortgage work, ordering searches, noting and reporting on Title, preparing conveyancing drafts, submitting SDLT Returns and registering properties with the Land Registry.
* Throughout the conveyancing processes from commencement to completion of transaction, you will work closely with clients, advising and updating them at every stage to ensure they receive a first-rate level of care.
The Ideal Candidate
* Essentially you will possess a strong residential conveyancing experience. Ideally you will have a minimum of six months residential conveyancing experience in another department.
* This is a unique opportunity to benefit from working closely with a Head of Department who will develop and excel your career. You will therefore absorb all their training.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Paralegal role or would like to hear more about it, please contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann on or ask to speak to another member of the team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.