You will be providing technical support and advice to our Non-Domestic Energy Assessors, carry out desktop Quality Assurance audits on members work and develop and contribute to technical documents and manuals.
NDEA Technical Advisor Responsibilities:
• Provide technical and software support via phone and email
• Carry out Quality Assurance checks/audits on assessors work
• To monitor the on-going competence of Quality Assurance assessors
• Provide written and verbal feedback to assessors
• To develop and contribute to technical documents and manuals
• Any other related duties as required by the Manager
• What you will need...
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong IT skills particularly around Microsoft Office
• Ability to assess, analyse and interpret data
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An interest in the energy efficiency of buildings
• Added extras...
• We offer full training for this position which will give you the Non-Domestic Energy Assessment Level 3 Qualification, along with the opportunity to obtain your Level 4 Qualification.
The Stroma Group is a multidisciplinary service provider to the construction industry. We work throughout the project lifecycle to support our clients in achieving building sustainability and compliance with regulation. We employ a diverse and multi-talented team able to deploy specialist services throughout the RIBA Plan of Work stages. Through our team's collaboration, a client can call upon Stroma as their sole provider to deliver building compliance and environmental sustainability consultancy.
Location: Castleford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: 28 days annual leave (not including bank holidays). Holiday purchase scheme. High Street discounts. Cycle to Work scheme. Healthcare Cashback.
People are at the heart of Stroma and our staff are the foundation of this business. If you feel that this is the right opportunity for you then apply today!
We aim to represent the diverse communities we are part of and welcome applicants from across all sectors of the community. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce brings with it a diversity of ideas, thinking and ways of working which enhances what we do.
Should we receive a large number of applications, we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the closing date.
We are not looking for agency support at this time.
You may have experience of the following: Technical Support, Technical Advisor, Tech Support Advisor, Customer Service & Technical, Repairs, Repair Advisor, Customer Support Executive, Customer Service, Machine Repair, Helpdesk, etc.