Hours 9-5:30 Monday to Friday Salary 24,000 PA
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Undertake fee earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department.
2. Conduct of matters on behalf of clients.
3. Participation in marketing activities whether on a firm wide, departmental or office basis.
KEY DUTIES (NON-EXHAUSTIVE)
2. Drafting contracts,
3. Performing legal or records research,
4. Preparing correspondence
5. Arranging meetings,
6. Drafting and proofreading
7. Taking notes in court
8. Managing case files
9. Liaising with clients
10. Taking statements from witnesses
1. Willingness to embrace the firm's commitment to excellent client care, technology, accountability and marketing.
2. An efficient, informed and accurate manner,
3. The ability to analyse large amounts of data,
4. Excellent organisational skills
5. Excellent communication skills.