Energize Group are partnered with a leading global FinTech business with 4m customers worldwide. They are on the lookout for a technically minded SEO Manager to join their growing SEO team.
The business has been operating for 10 years, have 15 offices worldwide and employ over 1000 people.
Going through immense growth, this is a great time to join a business who are disrupting the finance space with an innovative product.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Reporting to the SEO Lead you will be responsible for devising and executing the technical roadmap to accelerate organic growth.
- Taking full responsibility of the technical day to day delivery whilst working towards SEO KPI's.
- You will be a key driver in optimising page speeds and identifying areas to improve the content management systems.
- Managing the roll out of international sites you will have experience in enterprise level SEO.
- Working closely with product owners and development team to ensure technical SEO is considered and executed.
- Reporting SEO performance back to stakeholders and explaining reasons for growth or decline.
- 3+ years experienced in a technical focused SEO role, with a specific focus on enterprise level websites.
- Able to diagnose indexing issues and driving significant organic growth.
- Managing sites in multiple languages.
- Proven ability to work closely with technology, PR, communications and product teams.
- Self starter with excellent organisational skills.
- Able to use SEO and keyword research tools including SEMRush and Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
What you get in return;
- Salary up to £60,000
- Working in a fun, fast paced environment with a focus on employee development
- Parental leave
- Private health care plans
- Cycle to work scheme
If you're interested in this