Marketing & Communications Executive - Slough
The role will be responsible for ensuring a consistent brand across the company's website and social media platforms, generating engaging content whilst organising promotional and product videos and writing and coordinating company newsletters and case studies.
Applicants should have a proven background in a comparable marcomms focused role. Excellent copywriting skills are essential as are strong content creation, digital marketing experience with any additional skills in image or video editing also being beneficial. You'll also be well versed in utilising analytics, reporting and sharing marketing best practice to deliver great results.
Key Features of Role:
- Working with senior management and internal stakeholders to support the company's content-related assets and execute the company Marcomms strategy;
- Develop and agree high quality communication which meet the group brand guidelines, standards and tone of voice;
- Produce high quality content for the group companies social media outlets and websites, including editorial management of the brand blog;
- Design and publish social media posts and monthly email newsletters - including copywriting and image creation - supporting the group brands growth strategy;
- Generate original and innovative ideas, based on new trends and industry insights, to include text and video case studies, as well as byline articles and thought leadership;
- Target briefings and press interviews, reporting on events and staff & service user profiling;
- Development of brand book and guidance;
- Supporting CEO to produce presentation slide decks and with PR/Comms for Goup;
- Marketing to drive and deliver Lead Generation, to include website enhancement and SEO
- Proof read and sub-edit other colleagues' work as required
- Applicants should have a proven background in a comparable marcomms focused role, ideally within the Health & Social Care sector (Not Essential);
- Excellent copywriting skills are essential as is exceptional content creation. You must have excellent written communication, with a professional, engaging writing style;
- You must be a graduate, with either a Marketing or English Language/Lit Degree;
- Thorough understanding of the modern communications environment, including new and social media and electronic communication;
- Able to work proactively and confidently with senior staff and elected Members, and have the ability to develop into a lead role and continually learn
- Able to make rational judgements when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven background of working on both online and offline marketing and communication campaigns and through digital, marketing and social platforms;
This role offers scope for future development and the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the marketing and communications strategy for the business. Please submit an application to be considered for immediate interview and job start.