CATEGORY AND TRADE MARKETING MANAGEROUR COMPANY
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.Why this is a Great Place to Work
- Boehringer Ingelheim has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK. Being certified as a Top Employer confirms our dedication to a better world of work, delivered through excellent HR policies and people practices.THE POSITION
We are currently looking for a Category and Trade Marketing Manager to join our Pet Healthcare division.
You will help achieve sales and market share targets by executing the Marketing & promotional plan adapted into the various sales channels; adding insight through analysis of business, market and customer data. You would lead the development of the promotional strategy, implement the distribution strategy, attend key customer meetings and own the development of trade marketing material.Key Tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Support the Brand & Sales Team with market insights to develop optimal annual Marketing & Account plans. Working in direct collaboration with the Digital Trade Marketing Manager.
- Lead the development customer materials, marketing programs and promotions.
- Management of Trade Marketing budget, to fund the development and production of POS materials, merchandising teams and Category Management projects
- Work with the sales team in developing and implementing the Customer Business Plans, following Marketing guidelines and priorities in the following areas: New launches, distribution, planogram, product visibility & promotion
- Provide direct support to Sales team for meetings and planning with top customers. Lead the development of customer bespoke marketing programs and promotional materials
- Appoint merchandising teams to capture and report KPI's, namely: compliance with planograms and promotional plan, SKU availability and shelf prices etc
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Strong commercial focus
- Strong background in category management
- Experience in Trade/Customer marketing preferably in FMCG
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly creative and takes initiative
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good understanding of financials, budgeting and promotional ROI
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mind sets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of annual leave, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance.
To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.