An established and leading medical communications agency is in need of a Scientific Director to join their team, with offices in Cheshire and London they also support flexible working.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Medical Writer looking to step up, or for a Scientific Director seeking a change. This is a great chance to progress your leadership skills and work with a tight-knit team across a portfolio of products. The role focuses on a thriving rheumatology account with an emphasis on medical affairs.
The agency offers a sociable working environment, an attractive benefits package including life insurance, pension, 25 days of holiday, flexible working, and more.
Within the company this client team is known for its energy and vibrant atmosphere, if you are seeking to work in an engaging and dynamic team - this is a fabulous role to consider!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- To provide scientific expertise and guidance to the editorial team
- Provide quality control and review the work of the editorial team to ensure agency standards and client expectations are met
- Build strong client relationships, liaise as key client contact and ensure client objectives are met
- Develop and implement strategic plans to support client accounts
- Keep up to date on relevant therapeutic areas and scientific development
- A life science degree
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Extensive previous medical writing experience gained within a medical communications agency environment
- Line management experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Computer literate - MS Office etc
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797992.
This role is open to those eligible to work in the UK, we are unable to proceed with applications for candidates without medical communications agency experience as this is a prerequisite.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.