Purpose: The AR team provide dedicated matter support to ensure projects are completed accurately, on time and to the clients' satisfaction.
UK based, but able to provide global matter support.
Occasionally expected to be on call 24/7 during busy periods.
Member of the Business Team, working with the Practice to achieve client led deadlines.
Possesses an eagerness to see the job through to completion and displays strong communication, ownership and time management skills.
Sufficient gravitas and experience to work effectively with more senior colleagues including Partners, Managing Associates and Clients.
Assistance on specific projects requiring specific legal training and knowledge, including, but not limited to:
- Compiling, managing and taking ownership of Conditions Precedent processes
- Completing company checklists
- Drafting core and auxiliary transaction documents
- Matter management support
- Pre and post closing assistance
- Preparing execution documents for signing
- Legal Research
- Taking instructions from the practice on, and completing, miscellaneous ad hoc tasks as required
Legal Technology Awareness:
Ability to use and good working knowledge of platforms and supporting technology, including post-closing assistance tools, legal research tools and due diligence platforms