Hey, digital kings and queens! Want to Jam with us? The Role
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our outstanding team of Jammers. Your responsibilities will be wide and varied across multiple accounts, developing and managing digital strategies.
Our new Jammer will be working alongside a great team for established brands within the Financial Services, Tech, Leisure and Recycling sectors, among others.
You will work closely with the broader account team to develop recommendations and activate tactical campaigns across channels. Working closely with the Digital Director, you'll devise and implement multi-platform strategies, manage social media accounts, develop paid media plans, provide SEO recommendations and provide robust analysis.
As a confident communicator and creative thinker, you will get stuck into delivery work, alongside the team, including content writing, managing social profiles, implementing paid social activity, influencer outreach and monitoring performance to continually improve success levels.
Our ideal Digital Marketing Manager is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative digital skills, performs well under pressure and pays intricate attention to detail. Key Responsibilities
- Client counsel - providing clients with guidance, communicating through weekly performance calls, meetings and day-to-day contact
- Planning and management of digital marketing campaigns, including web, content strategy, SEO/SEM, e-marketing, social media management, paid social and PPC
- Proven knowledge of SEO best practices (including technical) with the ability to run website audits, highlight opportunities, provide on-site recommendations and deliver keyword and content recommendations
- Plan, develop and implement best-in-class social media content
- Build, activate, test and report on data-led paid media campaigns on social (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, GoogleAds)
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing activity, refining where necessary
- Work across a wide range of projects, supporting key clients whilst managing your own projects and budgets
- Guide the account team, mentoring them in their roles
- Use analytics and insight tools to monitor performance and build multi-channel strategies
- Regularly produce insightful, client-facing reports
- 3+ years agency experience in digital management
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital campaigns, including web, content strategy, SEO/SEM, e-marketing, social media and display advertising
- Highly experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with key analytics and marketing platforms/tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Sprout Social (or similar), GoogleAds, ScreamingFrog and SEMRush.
- Ability to present work in a meaningful way directly to clients and internal teams
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and problem solving ability
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Budget management and the ability to advise clients of required budget based on their goals
- Experience of managing an account team to ensure projects run efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in achieving set KPIs based on business objectives
- The ability to work collaboratively with your direct team, the broader agency and your clients
Above all we're looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
What you'll get:
- The opportunity to work with leading brands
- A positive and fun work environment
- A great team and support network
- Autonomy to bring your own ideas to the mix
- A bonus structure
- Generous holidays
- Flexible working, including WFH
- Continuous training, with an allocated annual training budget
- An office dog!
If you've got what it takes to become our next Jammer, send your CV and details of current salary to email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre + working from home