Kindhearted, Caring and Compassionate?
We are looking for you!
One thing is certain, Westmorland Homecare is like no other Care provider. We go above and beyond to provide exceptional levels of care and are passionate about empowering our staff to become the leaders within their field.
We are CQC rated Outstanding in all five areas, resulting in a prominent reputation within your community and are now looking for new staff like you; to join our expanding, inspirational team.
We offer industry leading training to complete your role confidently, with many of our existing staff transferring from Support Workers or Care Assistants to Homecare Assistants, increasing their skill set and continuous professional development.
* The highest paid care company with starting salary of £12 - 15.85 per hour
* Average hourly rate for 95% of our Band 4 Homecare assistants is £13.50-14.00 per hour
* Double time on Bank Holidays
* We offer a rewarding and fulfilling career with one the leading care providers of the UK
* Be respected, valued, appreciated and thanked for your hard work
* Paid travel/mileage time
* Career progression opportunities for all Homecare assistants
* The same regular clients for all your visits
* Long-term stability
* Sick pay and six weeks holiday pay for all Homecare assistants
* Generous pension scheme
* Great comprehensive training and lots of support from day one
* Funded NVQs (now QCFs)
* Night and Day shifts available
Based in Grange and covering the South Lakes, we are a unique high-quality care company that always goes the extra mile for their clients. We are looking for dedicated Care Assistants who genuinely care about looking after people. Each Homecare assistant will be assigned their own set of regular clients and will assist them with companionship, home help and personal care. You will have the same regular hours every week and a great work-life balance.
Your role will be varied from day to day from helping people get up, washed and dressed in a morning to administering medication and assisting people to get out into the community. We strive to help people live a fulfilled and enriched life through everything we do.
· We are looking for people who enjoy helping others and want a job with a feel-good factor. You will enjoy doing something special every day and you will have a job you can be proud of doing.
· Being able to drive is essential.
· Experience is not necessarily required as full training and support is provided. If you are a driver, and you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like a role you could undertake, we would love to chat with you. Please call Daniel Stainer - Recruitment Coordinator at Westmorland Homecare, on (phone number removed) to discuss the role in more detail.
Salary: £12.00 - £15.70 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent