Quality Improvement and Regulation Manager
Flintshire - commutable from Chester, Wrexham, Cheshire and the Wirral
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum based on experience and experience
Travail Employment Group are delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with a well-established and reputable business that own a collection of Care Facilities based in North Wales. As Quality Improvement and Regulation Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the Directors and Care Teams to ensure a consistently high standard of care is delivered. This role would suit an experienced Clinician who has worked in an executive/managerial role previously or a professional who can transfer their skills and experiences. Part time or flexible working hours would be considered for the right candidate.
* Provide assurance that improvement actions are identified and action plans are put in place.
* Schedule and oversee Quality Improvement Reviews and visits across all sites.
* Support Managers to ensure service improvement is implemented and embedded in a sustainable manner.
* Oversee clinical governance and up to date care planning methods.
* Provide advice, guidance, training, and support to our operational managers on a range of CIW / CQC regulatory matters across all regulatory jurisdictions.
* Ensure constant support to Managers is delivered and any training or coaching is provided in accordance to support plans.
* Respond to and review inspection reports and relevant policies.
* Keep up to date and knowledgeable on regulations in all regulatory jurisdictions
* Qualification in nursing/or experience within the care sector working at an executive level.
* Working knowledge of regulation and inspection frameworks.
* Passion for driving quality in care.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality and attention to detail.
Full UK driving licence and ability to travel is required.
* £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Hours of work - Monday to Friday 37.5 hours - flexible working hours will be considered
* Generous holiday scheme
* Benefits to be discussed
* Free parking
* A fantastic working environment with a passionate and friendly team
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position