We are straightforward but fun - and enjoy a relaxed working environment.
We're looking for someone who both knows their stuff when it comes to social and also knows how to talk to clients effectively to help understand their needs and drive success with their accounts. On top of this, we want someone who is able to take executive action and make informed decisions - both internally and externally - on what is going to work best for clients across a wide range of sectors and channels.Lastly, must like terrible puns and not taking themselves too seriously.
Here's a brief overview of the responsibilities and required experience:Responsibilities
- Work across a selection of our clients on social media & digital marketing activity
- Liaise with clients on content, campaigns and reporting
- Work with existing social media and design teams
- Help with the production of content for the agency
- At least 5 years digital marketing and social media experience (in house or agency)
- Experience of working in client facing roll or directly reporting to senior management
- Knowledge of social media scheduling and content creation tools