Prosperity is currently working with one of the leading digital e-commerce agencies in Ireland, one that is revolutionizing the way FMCG brands trade in the online market.Please note that this role requires liaison with the team in Ireland, but can be fully remote.
They currently have a requirement for a Digital Marketing Account Manager to join their digital team.
The successful applicant for this role will be the primary point of contact for clients, and will report to the Head of Digital.Role:
- Assist in creating the digital strategy for your clients across web development and digital marketing.
- Liaise between project managers, clients, and the web development team.
- Measure and report performance of clients' digital efforts.
- Advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments
- Ensure campaign strategies are executed in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements
- Work with the rest of the agency to help drive business growth
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure customer success.
- Be able to answer any technical questions, when necessary.
- Take financial responsibility for the projects and accounts.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a dynamic marketing agency.
- Understanding of how to optimise email, PPC, SEO, Paid Social, and Web projects.
- Previous experience in working with international clients.
- Understanding of CMS Platforms.
- Record of working on successful projects.
- Digital Marketing & Web Design Project experience.