Gilbert Meher are proud to be representing a leading online training company in their search for an Performance Marketing Manager. They are continuing to expand and are now looking for someone who can help define, drive and implement the Paid and Performance marketing strategy and vision across their products and services.
The successful candidate will manage the Paid channels that include Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and App marketing to drive customer acquisition and retention. They will also be in charge of planning, tracking, executing and reporting across these channels in order to maintain our growth on a channel by channel basis.
They are looking for an analytical thinker at heart who is flexible enough to provide performance driven copy and content where required. Key Requirements:
- Someone who is hands on, passionate and proactive and will have "been there and done it" from a performance marketing perspective.
- A great communicator and with the experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Lean, start up experience would be desirable, with an understanding of how to work with a "small team with a big dream."
- An ability to work independently but also align with additional teams especially as it relates to product, tech, content and creative.
- Resourceful and willing to think outside the box in order to get the desired outcome whilst being able to see the big picture and prioritise projects and interests, changing as and when required.
- The ability to work with multiple paid marketing channels, both online and offline.
- 3+ years performance marketing experience, desirably in a fast growth B2C environment.
- Strong understanding of acquisition, attribution, tracking, engagement and retention.
- Creative flair and solid writing acumen.
- Comfort with customer insight and research, how to act and react upon results.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking.
To register your interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply online by submitting your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to provide feedback on individual applications.