Help build a brand that is on a mission to making the world a better place. If you're passionate about saving the environment, preventing food waste and creating opportunities for the less fortunate then this is the place for you.Job Description
I AM VIRYA is looking to recruit a dynamic, motivated, entrepreneurial, and experienced professional to develop our social impact strategy to help prevent homelessness and provide vulnerable people with equal opportunities through our social enterprise business.
As Charity Partnerships Development Manager you will be responsible for managing key partnerships with homeless shelters and charities across the UK, and seeking new opportunities to work with corporates, trusts and foundations. You will devise creative and innovative business development strategies including, social campaigns and events with partners, liaising with corporate contacts and building and developing relationships with key stakeholders.
To be successful you will have proven experience in social impact campaigns with good influencing skills, the confidence to implement and develop new business opportunities with the mission to prevent homelessness and give them the opportunities they deserve, be able to demonstrate empathy and compassion towards the cause with no judgements, have a successful track record of building successful relationships and having a collaborative nature.In addition, you will:
Skills and Experience
- Horizon scan for business development opportunities across a range of homeless shelters and charities within the UK
- Prepare contractual agreements and ensure that these are fully adhered to
- Develop detailed, tailored plans that maximise social impact in the short term and secure long-term growth
- Effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets
- Prepare presentations, proposals, plans and reports as necessary
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with significant experience in social impact campaigns and working with charities or global NGO-corporate partnerships. You will have a social outlook based on experience in managing long term partnerships, with a track record of personally delivering to defined goals.
Additionally, you will have:
- A good working knowledge of MS Office Apps
- Excellent project management, planning and prioritising skills to manage a varied and pressurised workload while focusing on the "big picture"
- A good understanding of commercial and financial principles to improve performance
- Experience of events management
- The ability to work independently and be a real self-starter
This will be a 6-12 month volunteer opportunity with the possibility of being extended and staying on as a full time employee.
This role is part-time for 2-3 days per week. There will be flexible working hours, where you will manage your own time and tasks given to you. This is a remote based role.