A start up Fintech are looking to recruit a Legal Counsel for their rapidly expanding business. Offering real career progression this newly created role will support the CEO and wider business. Providing support globally this role will work across Europe and the UK and requires an immediate start.
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts and advising on new laws
- Supporting senior stakeholders on key internal projects
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required
- Partnership agreements and licences and ensuring ongoing compliance with GDPR and associated rules
- You will need the ability to grasp new legal concepts quickly and to distil and explain them in a clear and easy to understand way.
- Providing counsel to executive directors, the senior team and the organisation
- Advise on legal issues; and providing end to end legal advice for the organisation
The successful candidate:
- Qualified lawyer
- Commercial lawyer with experience gained either in-house or in private practice
- European experience highly advantageous
- Experience within a start up or Fintech business will be advantageous but not essential
- Energy and enthusiasm as well as a keen desire to progress your career in a fast growth business
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth fintech business offering an excellent benefits and bonus scheme as well as equity in the future.