We help online marketplaces generate more
revenue through effective and scalable search engine optimisation strategies. Our client portfolio includes some of Australia's (and international) most recognisable online marketplaces.
If you want to work with large marketplace websites (or already have experience with websites 100,000-1M+ pages) this is the opportunity for you!
Due to insane growth of new clients coming on board, we're now looking to bring a Technical SEO superstar. Ideally, you've been in the industry for at least 4+ years agency side and have a good grasp of technical SEO and data analysis (any qualifications certainly would help us believe that you do!).
Unlike a lot of "high growth" agencies - we choose to work with the clients we like, who like us and who we can genuinely help - our growth is purely based on referrals and we like it that way.Required skills
· Project management & communications
· Advanced on-page SEO and site architecture
· Advanced knowledge of search engines and web crawlers
· A deep understanding of how the web works technically, CDNs, WAFs etc..
· Being able to solve complex indexing and crawlability issues
· Understanding of responsive development, mobile SEO and its key factors
· Full understanding of URL structures
· Full understanding of Google Web Vitals
· Experience with crawling tools such as Screaming Frog / JetOctopus / ContentKing
· Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics
· Experience with server log file analysisConsulting, reporting and measurement - Beneficial
· Writing meaningful & actionable tickets (in various PM tools)
· Ability to plan & lead large technical SEO projects
· Experience in consulting clients or management teamInternational SEO - Bonus
· Ability to utilise keyword research tools for international targeting
· Strong understanding of SEO architecture
· Experience in planning SEO campaigns Bonus points if you love SEO automation with Python, or if you've worked with classifieds or marketplace businesses before! What we want to offer you:
- Remuneration starting at GBP45,000+(D.O.E.)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Salary
- Budgets for training and events
- Paid internet and mobile phone bills
If this sounds like something you're interested in - email us at email@example.com with the headline "SEO Position" with your CV or LinkedIn profile attached and a cover letter explaining why you'd be the right fit.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept third party resumes.