- Contract: Maternity cover - 9 months
- Hours: 39Hrs [Full-time]
- Availability: Fully flexible [Monday - Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
- Location: Aylesbury
As a department manager you are responsible for overseeing a department to support the Sales and Profit
of the store and along with your Team
deliver a Customer First Experience
.Customers & Teams
Sales & Profit
- You oversee the training, development and succession of your team.
- You evaluate your team's performance and provided regular feedback.
- You set development plans, follow-up and take any appropriate actions.
- You communicate clearly, share stores performance and set clear goals.
- You ensure Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with H&M standards and local laws to secure all employee and customers safety at all times.
- You strengthen our company culture and coach your team to do the same.
Additional InformationGrowing with H&M:
- You ensure customer first is top of mind in your department and the store.
- You analyse and follow up on Sales & Profit KPI's for your department.
- You work together with the Visual Merchandisers to maximise sales.
- You work with the Store Management team to maximise conversion.
- Together with the Visual Team support implementation of Commercial actions.
- You ensure Operations & Best Practices are alive and followed.
At H&M, there are no set career paths. You will find continuous learning opportunities, and colleagues who will encourage and support your growth in whatever path you choose to explore. At H&M, you will have the chance to explore a wide variety of potential roles. We are a destination for curious minds and the more curious you are, the better!
Start learning new things &
find out everything you can be!Benefits
At H&M, we care about our employees and it is important you feel appreciated. The well-being of our teams is the key to our success and in practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out here!
Be yourself &
more at H&M
Here's your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested?