PPD's mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it's you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right peo-ple. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
PPD are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant
to provide support and assistance to the PPD corporate Legal team. ased at our EMEA head office in Cambridge( Intially home based during the pandemic) - We would also consider someone fully ome based who is willing to travel to the Cambridge office for meetings and on site admistrative duties.
A strong administrative background is required for this role, rather than legal skills, although familiarity with legal concepts such as contract law and experience of working in a complex multi-jurisdictional legal entity structure is an advantage. The key skills are attention to detail, collaboration, personal and documentary organisation, communication and the ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure in a complex business structure with multiple and competing priorities. Excellent MS Office skills are required, especially working with Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Familiarity with working with courier services/systems essential. Must be a self-starter, able to work independently as well as part of a team, with a problem-solving approach.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Corporate Legal team within the EMEA, US and AsiaPac offices, including document administration, purchase orders, expenses, booking travel, etc.
- Co-ordinate meetings across multiple time zones and PPD office locations
- Co-ordinate approval and signature processes for multi-lingual vendor and non-vendor related documents, including powers of attorney and board resolutions
- Liaising with notaries for legalization of documents
- Managing Gifts and Hospitality register and reporting
- Maintain statutory records, company stamps, and document databases/trackers within the team
- Hard and soft copy filing of contracts and other legal documents
- Provide point of communication and reference for internal and external parties with the Legal team where required
The position is a full-time, permanent role.Qualifications: Education and Experience:
PPD Defining Principles:
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer's trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world's most urgent health needs, then please submit your application - we'd love to hear from you