At Perrys, we are looking for our next rising star!
We put our ethos of "people first" in to everything we do, whether it's the first-class customer service we deliver, the excellent aftersales advice or the way we train our employees, our people always come first.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking for a Finance Office Manager within our Regional Office based in Chesterfield. This role which covers our branches in Chesterfield, Mansfield, Alfreton, Worksop, Retford, Advance Accident Repair Centre, and our local Parts Hub at Worksop.Our ideal Finance Office Manager?
We are looking for an experienced, professional individual with a keen eye for detail, who is organised with strong communication skills and is able to work to tight deadlines. The applicant should have experience of managing a team ideally in a motor dealership, with experience of Kerridge or Drive being preferred but not essential.What will my new role involve?
Joining the Perrys team as a Finance Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing the busy finance office on a daily basis, providing a high level of service to the branches and Managers. The role works closely with the Finance Manager - Operations and the specific duties include: -
Why work for us?
- The day-to-day management of finance personnel, providing support and coaching where required
- Daily supervision of the sales, purchase and vehicles ledgers and completion of month end ledger closure routines
- Supervising the cashbook ensuring all daily takings, bank payments and receipts are posted promptly and the bank reconciliation is up to date
- Ensuring the monthly management accounts for the sites are completed accurately and on-time. Assisting with any queries, the review of forecast to actual and be able to assist with completion of the management accounts
- Ensuring the balance sheet is fully reconciled and supported on a monthly basis
- Covering the weekly regional cashflow forecasting for the Finance Manager - Operations when required
- Monitoring the working capital levels to ensure cash is maximised
- Ensuring the VAT return and other external returns are completed accurately and on time
- Providing information to head office weekly, monthly and at year end
- Authorising payments to customers and suppliers
- Completing vehicle stock take and attending and auditing parts stock check
- Maintenance of sound accounting procedure and systems
With Perrys, you'll get the chance to be yourself and we'll support you to reach your goals and aspirations.
No matter what you do at Perrys, you'll play a part in shaping the future of our company. The Finance Office Manager position is a competitive salary and is inclusive of a great range of benefits including:
- Company Car
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Generous Long Service awards
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
If this sounds like an ideal career move for you, it is time for you to discover a career with Perrys. APPLY today for the role of Finance Office Manager!