- Apr 09, 2021
- £20k - £40k
P/Q Financial Accountant - Camden - up to £33,000 + Study Support - Collaborative and Fun environment - Excellent company benefits including free food!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Financial Accountant for a candidate seeking a long term & secure career within a stable working environment. This role will report into the Financial Controller, with scope to take on additional responsibilities as the candidate progresses within the role. The finance team looks after the personal and business interests of a high net worth individual.
The company is within walking distance from Camden Town station, with the role paying between £30,000 - £33,000 + Study Support.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly & quarterly management reporting, including the Balance Sheet
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations across a number of banks & multiple currencies
- Helping administer investments - Private Equities & Quoted Equities
- Monitoring and recording payments and receipts on all sterling and foreign currency bank accounts including investments administration
- Preparing payments and inter-account transfers
- Assisting the Financial Controllers and Senior Financial Accountant with a range of tasks
- Supporting on ad hoc projects and taking on additional responsibilities
- Part Qualified Accountant ideally or a Finalist
- AAT Qualified will also be considered
- A minimum of 1 years hands on finance experience
- High level of numeracy; Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience preparing financial accounts and/or management accounts will be beneficial
- Candidates must have a stable CV
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.