PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
As a Contracts Associate you will be working within a fast paced and dynamic team responsible for the commercial relationship with clinical trials sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigative sites.
· Accurate forecast of contract execution timelines in support of timely site start up for the conduct of clinical trials
· Communicate and explain legal/ budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines and ensure country specific laws and regulations are followed.
· Review and evaluate client requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines escalates deviations as appropriate.
· Appraises contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensures adherence to department guidelines; corrects documents and files changes to contracts.
You will be supported in your role by a dedicated functional manager and benefit from a clear career progression pathway.
You have a commited working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
· A Bachelor's degree or higher in a legal discipline
· Experience working in contract administration with an understanding of legally binding agreements is beneficial
· Ideally you will have experience of negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements with clinical research sites
· Fluency in written and spoken English
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.