K3 is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years' experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3,000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.Job Summary
We would like to welcome to our Sage team a new Sage 200 Consultant Team Leader. The role has become available following the current team manager progressing to another role within K3. This role will be home-based and involve both working from home as well as travel to client sites when required. You will be leading a small team of Sage 200 consultants providing high-quality implementation, training and consultancy to Sage 200 clients, identifying process improvements, efficiency savings and aiding in the optimum use of software.
You will be a key member of the Sage business unit at K3, able to provide day to day management of the team alongside face-to-face, remote (MS Teams), telephone and written consultancy and training services to customers and be responsible for the success of the software implementation & project delivery. There is an expectation that the role will be 50/50 management and consulting.
As part of your management role within the business you will be reporting to the managing director and joining weekly management meetings to report back on performance, discuss how we advance the business, continually improve quality/performance and exceed customer expectations.
You will work closely with the project management, account management and sales teams to validate customer quotations and ensure project delivery runs efficiently. Maintaining a skills matrix on the team, mentoring the team and developing individuals skills through training plans.
Alongside managing the team you will be providing consultancy services across the lifecycle of a project. You will be responsible for agreeing and defining the requirements for software deliverables including bespoke development, integrations, custom reports, document layouts and data take-on/migration.
Experience in 3rd Party addons for Sage 200 would be advantageous along with a keen desire to develop your skills and knowledge of the product.Why work for K3 FDS
We are a highly successful business partner and winner of many awards including partner of the year. We believe that success comes through focusing on our people and focusing on delivering value for our customers' needs.
This role offers an opportunity to grow your confidence, skills, experience and capabilities in a role where you will be valued and trusted part of the team. The K3 group of companies has extensive IP and there will be opportunities to become expert in and deliver these products to our Sage 200 base, as part of your role. We believe we can provide unique and valuable products and services to our customers and it is an exciting time to be joining.
We currently deliver most of our consultancy work remotely and see this as a good way to deliver projects efficiently whilst providing a good work life balance for our consultants. We aim to support our team members and have regular team meetings and virtual events to ensure the team communicate and support each other.Key Responsibilities
Key Skills And Experience
- Management of the Sage 200 delivery team including performance reviews, resource scheduling, mentoring and management reporting
- Delivery of high-quality consultancy in accordance with K3 FDS' standards of service
- Lead Consultant on Sage 200 projects from inception through to completion, providing effective and professional delivery of training and workshops
- Working with the sales and project management teams to validate customer requirements against quotations.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Strong understanding of the Sage 200 Financials and Commercials modules with experience in; deployment, sales scoping, consultancy and training)
- A consultative approach to delivering projects
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader
- Comfortable working to challenging timescales
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage own time in a deadline-driven environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations
- Influencing skills
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Driving licence and able to travel to client sites and spend time away from home working on projects when necessary
- Successful track record in the delivery of ERP projects on time, on spec and on budget
- Demonstrable experience of providing ERP training and services
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused with a desire to progress and develop a long-term career at K3 FDS
- Experience with third-party Sage 200 add-ons (Sicon, Draycir, Datalinx, Eureka, Codis)
- Experience with manufacturing environments
- Experience with Sage Project Accounting
- Experience with Sage 200 report writer and/or workspaces
- Experience with SQL query writing
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Up-to-date Sage 200 accreditation with Sage
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience with Sage Report Designer and/or Workspace design
- Experience with Sage CRM
- Experience with Business Intelligence (200 BI, Qliksense or Pan Intelligence)
With colleagues and customers all over the world, we've created a highly dynamic and international work atmosphere. The business that we are in is constantly evolving and because of this, there is always an opportunity to further your professional and personal growth.
As a K3 employee, you can count on
- An attractive salary
- An ambitious and international working atmosphere
- Appealing secondary benefits
At K3, we pride ourselves on offering equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, maternity/pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief.
We care that our business creates a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is respected and can be themselves. We create a better and more sustainable business for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers through building non-discriminatory procedures and practices. At K3, every individual has an equal chance to apply and be selected for posts pre-employment and an equal chance to be trained and promoted while employed with the organisation.