Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks, we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users' experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
We are about to embark on an ambitious new product, never seen before in the iGaming industry when it comes to scope and scale. We plan to use this as the basis of a true transformation of how consumers end up choosing their online casino or sportsbook - and many more types of products and services down the line.
For that purpose, we are searching for a Content Team Lead (US).
The iGaming niche is a highly competitive one, where only the best teams manage to consistently stay at the top. We are creating one now A multidisciplinary, empowered team consisting of some of the best talents worldwide in their fields.
The team will work autonomously within the existing company. Benefitting from the existing culture, knowledge and financial stability, whilst also getting the chance at having a founder-ish experience together.
We are exclusively looking for high performers passionate about serving users well. Always striving for greatness and looking for ways to innovate and improve. Always striving to make the product better. Always being self-driven and working with trust as a basis.Responsibilities
- Leading, developing (and hiring) a team of copywriters, empowering them to deliver the best possible quality to our users and get the most out of their own talents
- Contributing to the planning and overseeing the development and implementation of the US content strategy (for the new product)
- Having the end responsibility for the content quality delivered and for the general productivity within the team
- Taking an active part in the multidisciplinary team work with product, design, tech and SEO, helping to ensure that the end-product reaches our users with the highest quality possible
- Ensuring that the US team lives and breathes the KaFe Rocks core values and principles, and that the team members has the best possible experience with us
- From time to time, at least initially, providing very high quality content yourself for a global audience, primarily based on blueprints developed within a multidisciplinary team
You'll be a great cultural fit if you...
- Thrive in an environment defined by ownership, innovation, trust, and a constant strive for greatness
- Enjoy being part of a high-performance, fast-paced team with high expectations and goals
- Prefer to communicate openly and transparently
- Say your opinion even if it means disagreeing with your manager
- Aren't afraid of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- In general attack your craft with a growth mindset
You bring the right skill set if you...
- Have a solid background in leading high-performing Content teams
- Have strong experience with planning, researching, writing and editing user-centered, high-performing copy (and can demonstrate this)
- Have a great ability to empathise with your team members and users alike
- Have a good understanding of SEO and its influence on high-performing copy
- Are able to effectively monitor copy performance and optimize accordingly
- Are passionate about staying informed of industry trends (both for the niche and for copywriting in general)
- Have a good eye towards continuous improvement and an aspiration to make a positive difference
- Are a native English speaker
- A shot at being part of an internal founding team for a completely new product with a massive potential
- Working with and learning from some of the top brains in our industry
- Being part of a stable, successful company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours - we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Regular internal educational initiatives
- As soon as COVID allows it again An annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as an annual team round-up in the location of your team's choice
If you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions and can otherwise see yourself reflected in the above, we'd love to hear from you.