My client, a leading Utilities provider in the South West, are looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their expanding team. Working in the Central Services team, this will be a varied and busy position, in which you will be the specialist for all things related to commercial finance.
- Compiling financial budgets and financial forecasts for both operational costs and revenue
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reviews and commercial reporting
- Calculating accounting entries
- Ensuring all commercial activities are completed in line with company procedures
- Part qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a commercial contract environment
- A high level of PC literacy with proven experience in Microsoft Office, with a particular focus on Excel and knowledge of Excel VBA and Access
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
This is a brand new position based on company growth, based in Bridgwater and offering a salary of £30,000 - £40,000. Successful candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK and provide evidence of qualifications gained.
Apply today or contact for more details.