Details, any applicants must have:
- Around 3 - 6 years' experience in advanced financial / M&A / Project Financing modelling skills.
- Experience in infrastructure, power / energy or oil & gas M&A
- Experience in supporting M&A / PF(project finance) transactions across valuation, modelling, documentation, process management, financial and commercial due diligence.
- Experience in preparation of M&A marketing materials.
- Understanding of the M&A and PF process management / timeline.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
Eton Clarke, Investment Banking, Advisory, ECM, Structured Finance, Project Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, M&A, M&A Advisor Jobs, Mergers, Acquisitions, Energy, Oil & Gas, ESG, Renewables, Infrastructure, Jobs in London, London Jobs