- Milton Keynes
- Apr 09, 2021
- £20k - £40k
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working in partnership with a leading FMCG business to recruit a Finance Business Partner. Based in Milton Keynes paying between £35,000 - £40,000 plus study support
Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager you will analyse, evaluate, and provide insight to senior stakeholders to aid the decision-making process.
In this newly created role, you will work closely with multiple stakeholders across the organisation with the purpose of adding valuable insight and challenge to drive sales and performance. You will need to be comfortable building reports, using data and creating solutions for complex problems to help streamline business processes and maximise productivity.
Responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner will include the following.
- Development of data visualisation tools and subsequent production of daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Provide analysis and insight into the business performance, identify areas of improvement and drive profitability
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders across the business
- Work with senior stakeholders to prepare the budget and forecast
- Ideally the candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Milton Keynes the business is at the forefront of innovation, offer fantastic career development and are known for developing talent.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Business Partner has a range of £35,000 - £40,000 plus full study support and excellent benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.