- Apr 08, 2021
Head of Finance Operations for a well-known brand, based near Birmingham, 3 days a week in the office. Initial 9 month FTC, with potential to turn into a permanent role.
Head of Finance - Operations
Our client is a well-known brand seeking a Head of Financial Operations, responsible for the financial management and reporting of the entire Operations P&L, balance sheet and cashflow.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Leadership and delivery of forecasting, budgeting, planning and decision support, with an oversight over financial control and management reporting.
- Working closely with the senior management team in shaping the strategic direction of the division.
- This role has responsibility and accountability across all areas of Operations, ensuring that all decision making has accurate analysis, challenge and review.
- Provide all aspects of financial support to the business and their teams, including commercial support, challenge and strategic decision making.
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience gained in similar working environment
- Experience of managing a team, with the ability to develop and challenge
- Strong understanding of the operational performance of the business
- Ability to influence business decisions at senior executive level
- Ability to manage conflicting demands across a number of different areas and able to prioritise
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.