Our client, a leading institution in the Ipswich area are looking to recruit an experienced legal candidate to join their conveyancing team.
They are willing to help train someone but some exposure to law or property and legal work is essential. Conveyancing/property would be ideal.
This individual will help to deliver a transactional caseload dealing with the acquisition and disposal of commercial property within the existing commercial portfolio.
The ideal candidate will either be a law graduate looking for a trainee role, or an experienced conveyancer or legal administrator who has some exposure to the legal world.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring contractual and financial liabilities are identified, understood and effectively managed in line with regulatory and legal requirements.
* Assess new property enquiries against company risk appetite and regulatory requirements
* Undertake both purchase and sale transactions, ensuring all risks are understood, mitigated, and if appropriate, relayed to client
* Investigate and support the team as well as communicate, propose solutions and escalate where necessary to appropriate key stakeholders to agree resolutions and make recommendations to prevent future reoccurrence
* Assist in implementation of improvements to current working practices within the team that contribute to long term operational excellence and improvements in controls.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
· Law degree OR at least 1 years' experience in a legal environment
· Strong administration skills
· Interest within legal or property based career progression