We are searching for Marketing Officer/Executive in Ware, Hertfordshire who has previous experience working in a marketing and promotion role within professional services.
Advertising and Promotion is going to be really important to our client at their particular stage of growth. We therefore are searching for someone to join their team to look at all avenues of promoting their business whilst at the same time working alongside their existing Lead Generator to provide new opportunities to the sales team.
- Research, plan, implement and monitor sales & marketing initiatives, including any central campaigns, across all business areas to build a pipeline for opportunities
- Generate publicity, including newsletters, advertising and attendance at shows and events to produce leads and enhance the reputation of our client and to protect the brand in its primary catchment areas in line with the local sales plan.
- Identify, analyse and collate data relating to existing customers to generate prospects and potential cross-selling opportunities.
- Plan, lead, delegate and deliver strategically aligned sales and marketing activities to achieve growth, profitability and product targets and develop local market place potential.
- Plan and generate publicity for the company to raise profile and create opportunities, in accordance with our clients standards
To be successful you will:
- Have experience working within a similar role, carrying out similar duties to the job description above.
- Be able to communicate effectively, both in written format and verbal expression.
- Be able to problem solve, use own initiative and judgement.
- Demonstrate attributes of honesty, integrity, due skill, care and diligence at all times.
- Possess good IT skills to use Microsoft programmes .
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships where applicable with customers
- Ability to demonstrate and evidence appropriate level/s of education applicable for the role.
- Possess good sales and customer service skills.
- Have previous experience in a similar role.