Are you driven, passionate and analytical with the flare and ability to use your creative mind? Do you have high energy and a good sense of fun? Then look no further!
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team here at CleverTouch.
CleverTouch is an independent Marketing Technology Consultancy, software provider and a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Company to Work For. We specialize in helping ambitious organisations and global brands drive digital transformation through the intelligent use of marketing technologies. Created by marketers with Marketing Automation in mind, our mission is to help our customers learn and navigate the marketing technology landscape.
Our clients are typically major blue-chip or ambitious well-funded start-ups and include American Express, Deloitte, Fujitsu, PayPal, The London Stock Exchange, Orange & Zoopla.
The key duties for the Account Management roles include:
- To lead and manage a portfolio of client/s work
- Being responsible for a growing list of clients spanning a range of business sectors, acting as the main point of contact between the Client and CleverTouch
- To achieve maximum client satisfaction and revenue growth, whilst supporting to achieve the client goals and business requirements and ensuring quality standards are always met
- You will seek out and take briefs for new projects, fully managing and owning the quoting process, internal briefing and requirements scoping as well as the scheduling process and delivery for all tasks using the latest CleverTouch tools and processes
- Deliver client campaign plans and ensure the right activity is in place to meet client objectives
- To support your Client Services Director and Business Director in new business acquisition
- Oversee the delivery of discovery work and project manage on-going retainer activity and project work for your account(s), ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard on time and to budget
Communication is key and a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience is required within a similar Account Management role, ideally within a Marketing/MA background.
The capability to think both strategically and operationally is a must and as well as the ability to present complex technical strategies with confidence and gravitas.We offer you:
- A quarterly bonus
- Regular company socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Robust training and PDP
- Collaborative working environment
- Flexible working policy
- EMI Shareholder scheme
- 25 days holiday (increases to 28 days with length of service)
As an award winning business, we are constantly looking to enhance our benefits package.
To find out more, please visit our website www.clever-touch.com